Subscribe to newsletter !
Muffins à la banane et noix de coco sans gluten
Muffins are the perfect treat to make during the fall when the air starts to get a little crisp and chilly. A warm muffin, fresh out of the oven, makes any ordinary day special.
I especially like the sweet smell of them baking in the oven… you know that they’re almost ready when your home fills up with the aroma of something oh so good.
With a combination of gooey bananas, creamy coconut, and chocolate, what’s not to like?! Wrap yourself in a cozy blanket, grab a slightly sweet and chocolatey banana muffin, and enjoy it morning, noon, or night. They’re perfect for breakfast, are nutritious as an afternoon snack, and are decadent enough to enjoy for dessert.
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- ***Total liquid should equal 3.5 cups once blended
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- Or 1 cup brown rice flour + 1 cup of mixed flour: 1/2 cup buckwheat flour, 1\4 cup ground almonds, 1/4 cup of ground flax
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt (I never measure this)
To add at the end
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
– Set your oven at 350°F.
– Grease a muffin pan.
– Blend the wet ingredients in a blender. Set aside.
– Stir the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
– Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl.
– Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
– Spray your loaf/muffin pan with non stick spray.
– Pour the batter into your pan.
For muffins, bake for 25-30 minutes.
For banana bread, bake for 60-70 minutes.
-Bake for 17-19 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
BOOM VOILÀ ! Bon appétit !