Subscribe to newsletter !
MY favourite Coachella looks of 2018
Taking place in the great California desert, Coachella welcomes music fans but also the most popular fashionistas of this world. I, always looking for inspiration every year, scream “present” directly from my iphone!
Through two whole weekends, Instagram accounts of my favourite instababes go crazy, showing off this summer’s new trends. Every edition, I’ve remarked a constancy through a couple of styles : crochet, lace body, denim shorts and floral kimonos. This year, for my great joy, different looks emerged and especially diversified ones: the little white dress, sequins, polka dots, fringes, cowgirls and so much more.
So here are my favorite looks of the 2018 Coachella edition. Why not go for it, be bold, and dare for our own music festival : Osheaga !
1. Alessandra Ambrosio, Fringes
2. Thassia Naves, Logos
3. Jessica Goicoechea, Cargo Pants
4. Jessica Goicoechea, Cycle Shorts
5. Rocky Barnes. The Big Belt
6. Jenny Cipoletti, Flower Prints
7. London Ellis, Retro Boots
8. Caroline Daur, Sequins
9. Carolina Lindo, The Fanny Pack
10. Ludi Delfino, Polka Dots
11. Claire Rose Cliteur, Transparency
12. Emily Ratajkowski, Little White Dress
13. Evangelie Smyrniotaki, Super Short Shorts
14. Paola Alberdi, Vichy Patterns
15. Gizele Oliveira, Baker Boy Hat
Which trend will you go for?
Have a great festival!
PHOTO CREDIT: INSTAGRAM OF EVERY GIRL